You may request a duplicate Certificate of Title (title) if your original title has been lost, destroyed, altered, or mutilated. You may also request a duplicate title if the lien on the vehicle has been paid-off, or if the title has been assigned to the wrong owner(s). Finally, if you are returning to Maryland from another jurisdiction, you will be issued a duplicate title if your vehicle had been previously titled in Maryland.


1. Vehicle Registration

2. Driver’s License